Friday, February 13, 2009

Yet Another Vaccine Update

Thanks to Bill, for pointing me to this:

U.S. Court Finds No Link Between Vaccines, Autism - washingtonpost.com

Despite my agreement with the ruling, I don't like the sound of this "special" court that was set up to handle vaccination lawsuits.  This seems to be happening often now, as a way to protect businesses from frivolous lawsuits, but the whole idea of specialized courts is frightening to me.  If there were a government cover-up on this issue, a court like this would be the perfect way to maintain it.  I've read summaries of the medical studies myself, though, and so have no illusions of a cover-up in this case, but the opportunity for conspiracy is there. 

I wonder if anybody can comment on this issue or point me to a good source of information about the legitimacy of "special" courts.

No comments:

Post a Comment