Friday, February 13, 2009

Too Tired for Clever Title

Three Good Things for the day:

  1. Samantha ate her first artichoke and liked it.  She learned how to scrape the meat off the leaf and everything.  She also kept asking for MORE SAUCE, DADDY.  Lemon butter sauce, it was.  That one has good taste.

  2. It was Valentine's Day at day care.  Sam got a bag of cute little cards and candies.  All these sweet memories we parents get to relive through our children.

  3. Adam worked from home to help me out since I'm under the weather.  (Being a professor is a good gig if you can get it).  He got Sam ready for school, took her in, and picked her up.  He also helped with dinner and clean up.  I almost felt like I had a...no, not possible...a....day off?  Well, it wasn't quite a day off, but it was pretty close.  I spent my time being alone and trying to move as little as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment