Monday, February 23, 2009

Teeth, Taxes, and Tranquility

For some reason, I decided to go to the dentist and start my taxes on the same day.  Luckily, neither one has been too painful so far, although I have to go back for a filling on Wednesday and with taxes, you just never know.  Here are Three Good Things for the day:

  1. The dentist I basically picked at random from the ones within 3 miles of my house seems to be a really good one.  He actually talked to me about my history before he did a thing, he explained everything he did and saw, he answered all my questions and didn't rush me or talk down to me, he had brand new equipment including a digital x-ray which put the images up on his computer screen within a few seconds (cool!), and he had a gentle touch. 

  2. The mortgage interest deduction: horrible policy, but I'll take the money.

  3. The house is totally quiet right now.  Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment