Monday, February 23, 2009

What I Found in my Laundry

I never saw this object before in my life, until I pulled the clothes out of the washer to put them in the dryer.  It was in there, in the washer with my clothes.  I actually looked around for the hidden camera after I stopped freaking out.

In the laundry

In case you can't tell, that is a rubber glove stuffed with rice and tied together.  WTF!  How did this get into my laundry?  Rubber gloves make me think of hypodermic needles and sick people and other dirty things.  But stuffed with rice?  My mind just couldn't get around that.

After a few minutes, I started looking at all the clothes that were in that load.  Samantha's blanket from day care was in there.  I had picked it up on Friday to bring home and wash, and I never shook it out but just shoved it in the washer.  I think this must have been some craft project they did at school that got mixed into Sam's stuff.  I meant to ask the teachers today, but I forgot, and now I have to keep wondering until Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. [...] case you were wondering, the rubber glove stuffed with rice that I found in my laundry did indeed come home from day care in Sam’s blanket.  It is a [...]

    ReplyDelete