Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Teeth, Travel, and Talk

Three Good Things for the day:

  1. According to my dentist, my teeth are "off the charts" white.  Bring on the coffee and red wine!

  2. Adam is home from his business trip.

  3. With all the phone calls from her daddy, plus a few from grandparents this week, Samantha is really learning to talk on the phone.  She used to whisper shyly, "hi daddy."  I've kept telling her, "louder," and now she shouts with glee, HI DADDY! over and over even when he's talking to me now kiddo, so give us some space already.  She is very confused about the phone, but she likes to hear her daddy's voice so she gets this imbecilic look on her face - perplexed and happy at the same time.  She also says hi to all 4 grandparents: Grandma, Grandpa, Grandee, and Grando.  If I prompt her, she might tell them a bit about her day: PAYGOUND, PEE-PO, TAKEY TUN, which means, "I went to the playground and there were other people there so I had to take turns."  Don't misunderstand, she loves PEE-PO.  If we walk up and nobody else is there, she says sadly, JUST SAM.  Which reminds me of this photo from when she was about 4 months old:


[caption id="attachment_625" align="aligncenter" width="375" caption="The front of the shirt said "No Norm, No Carla, No Cliff""]Just Sam[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment