Thursday, February 5, 2009

Simple Tasks, Selfish Parenting, and School Interview

Three Good Things for the day:

  1. Things are starting to get somewhat back to normal around here.  Both Adam and Sam are still sick, but doing better.   I cooked a real dinner, spent dedicated time with Samantha that didn't involve television, did some organizing around the house (that felt so good), did some cleaning around the house (that was so necessary), wrote The Sam Update, gave the cat and dog some attention, and wasn't used as a human mattress or toilet once all day. 

  2. I made a start on a new thread I'm planning for the blog called Selfish Parenting.  First post should be ready in a few days!

  3. I made an appointment for Samantha's first interview at a Montessori school.  I'm not totally sure the interview part is a Good Thing, but I'm excited about Montessori. 

No comments:

Post a Comment