Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hat, Healthy, and Helpful Husband

Three Good Things for the day:

  1. Samantha made a face out of play-doh.  I made a circle for the head, and she made eyes, a nose, and a mouth.  All features were indistinguishable circular blobs, and both eyes were on the left while the nose was on the right, but she named them as she put them on, and she got them in the right places from top to bottom.  Then she put another blob on the very top and said, HAT.

  2. Samantha didn't TOPE UP (throw up) today.

  3. Adam went to the grocery store late last night to make up for my slacker housewife ways and remembered that I had mentioned in passing that what I really needed was an US Weekly magazine.  He came home with the latest issue and a Milky Way bar.  This is getting dangerously close to soap operas and bon-bons.

1 comment:

  1. Good! I hope the days of toping up are gone.

    I predict boredom within one four hour period of soaps and bon-bons if your daughter will even let get that far. Enjoy the pampering.

    ReplyDelete