Friday, February 20, 2009

Too Many Good Things

I need more than Three today:

  1. The metaphysical malaise of being sick has left me.

  2. Samantha did the whole potty thing today.  She told me it was coming, she asked for the potty, she sat on the potty for about 5 minutes and then purposefully pushed it out.  First I took a picture of it, then we flushed it.  I was so proud! (I'll spare you the photo, though.)

  3. I got a great hair cut and color.  And I paid 40% less than usual by using a coupon and negotiating the price. 

  4. I cooked steak and Brussels Sprouts for dinner and it was excellent.  Adam does not like Brussels Sprouts, but he liked these.

  5. I finished our budget for 2009 and we found a way to pay for Montessori.  Just creating the budget relieved a lot of stress that I had because I didn't know if we could really afford our new house plus school.  It took a lot of work, but it was worth it just for the peace of mind.

  6. I received a compliment that meant a lot to me.

  7. I had an all-around great day on 5 hours sleep.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful compliment! Also, there are others that enjoy your observations about your family. Goodness where did that gene come from, not from me. Maybe from Dad, bi=ut his observations seem to be mostly about material things, not yhe feelings-side. PS We are in Guayamas here in the lobby. A very colonial looking building. Be well, Mom

    ReplyDelete