Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kid Park, RV Parks, and Lakeside Park

Three Good Things for the day:

  1. Another beautiful day brought us out to the playground.

  2. I spoke to my mom on the phone.  My parents are pretty awesome.  They retired and sold their house and live in their RV, constantly on the move.  Last winter they worked at Disneyworld just for fun and this winter they're taking their second trek through Mexico.  Tomorrow they are leaving their current RV park to head out into the wild, uncharted lands where the Boondockers go.

  3. I'm listening to Rush right now.

2 comments:

  1. When I read you were listening to Rush, I thiought --hmm she listens to Rush Limbaugh. In Yuma the English radio station broadcasts The Glenn Beck Show. He now is on FOX at 3:00PM. He has a different perspective on how this country can be "changed" or improved, not by Democrat or Republican ideals but American. I think he would likesomething like a Constitutional Convention that would lmake the people decide on what kind of a country they wantto have. He sounded a bit radical, religious, andwackoo at first, but I gradually began to understand the premises upon which he comes up with hisideas. He way funny too! He said once that he is making his daughter read Ayn Rand"s books and then having discusssion with her about them as preparation for her going off to college next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I should be clear. Rush, the rock group, not Rush Limbaugh. Although I've been known to enjoy Rush Limbaugh. I've also been known to enjoy Glenn Beck. Both are pretty mixed, ideologically, but they can both be funny.

    ReplyDelete