Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pull-Ups, Photos, and Pageviews

Three Good Things for the day:

  1. I got a handy tip from one of Samantha's teachers at day care today: you can rip the sides of the pull-up diaper to take it off like a regular diaper.  Do all moms but me already know about this trick?

  2. I finally got around to ordering prints of the best of our photos from the past 6 months or so.  Now if only I can find the photo albums...

  3. Today I got the highest number of hits ever on this blog. 

5 comments:

  1. Re #1: My daughter was the one I learned that trick from. They were always too easy for her to get off (she's quite a nudist). But we still used them because they were also very easy to get on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, here's my page-view contribution. (I usually read your blog via a Feed-reader, and thus don;t contribute to your stats.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OD: I've been wondering if there is any way to track RSS "traffic." I also read most blogs through my Google Reader and usually only click through when I want to comment. With all the blogs with advertisements even in the feed, there must be a way to capture the amount of traffic.

    Jenn: I'm looking forward to more naked-girl once Sam is potty trained. She has fallen off the wagon with that completely. No interest at all anymore. I think I missed a window.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swim diapers also rip sides off. Handy trick at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FeedBurner is the handiest way to track feed subscribers. Otherwise, you can go to a couple representative services and see how many subscribers your feed has.

    ReplyDelete