Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dinner, Desk, and Delinquency

Three Good Things for the day:

  1. Had a nice sushi dinner out with a friend who also recently moved to northern Virginia.  Samantha ate a tiny bit of crab, licked the eel and the salmon, but otherwise stuck to Miso soup and edamame.  She's adventurous in her eating, but come on!

  2. Adam put up a shelf for my monitor which means there is only one step left in building my awesome workspace in the living room.  I'll post pictures and the reasoning behind the design when it is complete. 

  3. Got through about 30 of the 82 emails that were lingering in my inbox.  Found some nice notes from friends that I hadn't really read yet, some pictures of a friend's new baby, and an electronic Christmas card I hadn't had the chance to view yet.  Is it too late to make a New Year's resolution to keep up with my email?

No comments:

Post a Comment