Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Pictures!

One thing that has been driving me crazy about my blog is that I had to go through a long process every time I wanted to upload an image.  I had to use Internet Explorer to put the image in my "library," and then I had to use Firefox to insert the image from the library to a post.  Each browser would give me errors when trying to do the other part.  Each image took about 3 minutes to create.  I was hoping this upgrade would solve the problem, and it did!  I plan to add many more photos to the site now.  Here is one, just for fun.  Samantha is putting caps from her paint pens on to her fingers.  She puts any object with the right size hole onto her fingers.  Caps are particularly fun because she can click them together like the long fingernails of an evil Disney witch.  


[caption id="attachment_318" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="Fingercaps"]Fingercaps[/caption]

3 comments:

  1. My daughter does the SAME THING! Too funny!

    (By the way, do you like Wordpress?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RJ: Does she love to play dress up too? What about the boys? Well, I guess the little one is too young to know yet. Since I only have one, I have no idea if all kids do things like this. Sam is pretty obsessed with fingercaps.

    I like Wordpress, but again, I have no basis for comparison. I think it's quite a bit more work to self-host than what it's worth for my purpose right now. I did it mostly to be able to use my name as my url and to have the ability to expand into a full web site at some point. Right now it seems silly, but it might be useful someday. I heard it was hard to migrate or I would have just started on Blogger.

    You've been blogging for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a great photo of my daughter at age 2 with a huge black olive on the tip of each finger. It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete