Monday, January 26, 2009

Infatuation, Inside the Lines, and Infection

Three Good Things for the day:

  1. Samantha and I played fetch with the cat this morning.  (He's better at fetch than the dog is.)  Sam is madly in love with that cat and her squeals of delight made my whole day.

  2. Samantha made her first apparent attempt to color IN something.  Instead of just scribbling over the pictures in the coloring book, I could see her trying to stay in the lines.  I'm really enjoying coloring, myself.  I had forgotten how satisfying it is to fill in all that empty space.

  3. Good Thing:  I've lost 2 more pounds.  Bad Thing: I found out the same way I did last time - by stepping on the scale at Sam's doctor's office, where we found out she has double pink eye and a double ear infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment