Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Memories, Man-Made, and Memory

Three Good Things for the day:

  1. Samantha and I had a nice playdate/visit with an old friend who lives in the area.  She has 3 kids, the baby being just 3 months old.  Even though I recorded them and wrote about them, I had forgotten what those baby giggles sounded like.

  2. Sam and I went to the playground today and somebody had made a big circle on the blacktop using the mulch from the play area - about 8 feet in diameter.  I didn't even notice it until Sam pointed and said CIRCLE! CIRCLE! PEE-PO MAKE CIRCLE!  She seems to know that people make things like that, which is pretty cool.  

  3. I got a "birthday card" from somebody telling me that I'd won a contest.  It had balloons on it that said, "Happy Birthday, Amy."  Sam sees balloons all the time and can say "balloon," but when she saw the card, she said, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  I think she is sight reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment