Friday, March 13, 2009

End of an Era

Three Good Things for the day:

  1. Samantha and I had a nice playdate with our neighbors. 

  2. I had a very relaxing day.  Besides the playdate, I had an hour-long nap and spent quite a bit of time reading while Sam played at something-or-other.

  3. Change is a good thing.  The Three Good Things exercise is growing a bit stale, both for me and the blog, so I'll end it now before it becomes a chore.   I benefited from writing out the good things, especially on bad days, and I do think that I've built up quite a good habit of looking for these things and thinking about them objectively.  I don't think I would have had the dedication to stick with it off-blog so who knows - I might end up doing more introspection exercises in public.  I was also tickled to see that I sparked a little trend on the blogosphere and I really appreciate all the nice comments I got about the thread.  Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment