Saturday, August 8, 2009

Early Harry Potter Fixation

That's gonna scarAfter Samantha cut her head so badly last week, I wanted to make her feel better about the "boo-boo," and thought of Harry Potter.  I picked one of the books off the shelf and showed her the cover, pointing out the scar on his forehead.

The next day, I was working at my computer when Sam brought over one of the Harry Potter books.  HERE HARRY POTTER, MOMMY.  I set it on my desk and said, "Yes, there is Harry Potter."  Then she brought another one and put it on top of the first.  HERE 'NOTHER HARRY POTTER, MOMMY.  "Oh, now we have two.  Can you bring me another?"  HERE YOU GO, MOMMY.  'NOTHER HARRY POTTER.  "How many do we have now?  One, two three.  There are seven in all, can you bring them all here and stack them up?"  And she did:

HP Stack

 

This is particularly impressive given the haystack within which she found those seven needles:

Bookshelves

No comments:

Post a Comment