Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Good Things

Thanks to Jean Moroney for another simple, and hopefully valuable, idea: each day, write down three good things that happened in the last 24 hours.  I can always use a little help staying on the positive side, so I think I'll try it here on the blog for a while.  In the last 24 hours:

  1. I took Sam to our local library for the first time and it turned out to be a beautiful new building with a great selection of books.  I love our new neighborhood.

  2. I took Sam to our local (indoor) pool for the first time, and again, it was a nice, clean facility and we had a blast.

  3. I watched a movie that goes on my Top 50 List for sure: The Man Who Would Be King.  What a grand adventure!  And how can you go wrong with Sean Connery and Michael Caine?

1 comment:

  1. [...] in order to focus on the good, and not just the lack of bad, I’m going to reinstate my Three Good Things series here on the blog.  It feels like the right time.  To kick it off, here are Three Good Things for [...]

    ReplyDelete