Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Picking Up, Picking Out, and a Good Pick

Three Good Things for the day:

  1. I spent the entire morning running around town: I dropped Sammy at school, then I got a massage, I put gas in the car, I made copies at the UPS Store, I went to the library to donate a children's book I hated and would not allow Sammy to read, I bought stamps for the Christmas cards, I picked up the framed drawing of Sammy, I picked up lunch, then I picked up Sammy.  That took 4 hours.  Luckily, in all the driving time, I had the most recent podcasts of Diana Hsieh and Leonard Peikoff to keep my mind busy.

  2. Adam and I picked out Sammy's Christmas gifts.  Fun!

  3. I finished reading a good book by an author new to me.  Many more promising books to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment