Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Makeup Mask, Merry Mopping, and Messy Mud

Three Good Things for the day:

  1. Sammy got her face painted.  The first time she got her face painted she was scared silly, but now it's just fun.

  2. Although I still can't hear properly out of my left ear, I'm well enough to have played "mop the floor" with Sammy - meaning I dragged her by the arms around the floor on her butt.  I haven't been capable of anything so physical in the past week.  It's nice to be back.

  3. I finally reorganized the hall closet and foyer area for winter.  I say finally, but it's only been a few days since it went from fall to winter and it snowed.  But in those few days, gloves and hats and muddy shoes and mud had accumulated in all sorts of random places.  Now we're ready for the Virginia winter.  Did I mention mud?

No comments:

Post a Comment