Thursday, September 10, 2009

Finally

This has been the conversation in our house for the past 5 months:

  • "I'm tired."  "Maybe you're pregnant."  "I don't think so."

  • "I'm hungry."  "You must be pregnant."  "No, probably not."

  • "I really want a hamburger."  "Now I know you're pregnant."  "Yeah, right."

  • "I think I have a pinched nerve."  "Do you feel pregnant?"  "No."

  • "That commercial made me cry."  "Maybe you're pregnant."  "No, it's probably PMS."

  • "I'm cranky."  "Maybe you're pregnant."  "Shut up!"


It's good to finally be wrong!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Two is really fun - so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Amy (and Adam)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Good for you guys. I look forward to reading about Sammy the big sis in the coming years...

    ReplyDelete