Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Priorities

I'm finally listening to Leonard Peikoff's podcasts, his weekly Q&A sessions about Ayn Rand and Objectivism.  I tried to get in the habit of listening last year but that was when my iPod was missing, so I used some software on my PC.  That meant that I had to sit in the basement during one of Sam's naps or when she was in day care, so needless to say, it didn't happen.

Now that I'm in the habit of using my iPod again, I'm listening to all the podcasts from the beginning.  I'll probably stop listening to music until I catch up, but that's ok.

I'm still a bit shocked that I'm able to actually add values like this back into my life again.  For so long, it was just impossible to do anything new.  I do have to give up Facebook and Twitter, though.  I enjoy them, but not enough to spend the time necessary to keep up with them.  Kind of like football.   Ah, I miss football.  Maybe this fall....

No comments:

Post a Comment