Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Drama Queen

So I'm unloading the dishwasher and Sam is in one of her moods and wants attention.  What does she do?  She runs around until she falls down and hurts herself.  I walk by without comment and she screams and lifts her arms, asking me to pick her up.  No such luck, girlie.  As I'm putting the dishes in a cabinet, she gets up, runs after me, and screams again.  I say, "I see that you were able to get up on your own."  That silences her immediately.  After a moment of thought, she runs and falls on her face again.  I walk by once more, saying, "I'm not playing that game."  As she is howling and screaming and whining, I can just make out her words, YES, PLAY THAT GAME, MOMMY. PLAY THAT GAME.

I swear, I'm working on the not-laughing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment