Saturday, February 12, 2011

Badness

I just saw more blood. Much more than before, but still, not too much. But very different. And this time I could feel that something was wrong. The next few hours will tell. If it stops, I might be okay. If not, I'm losing one or both of the Things.

Badness. That's what we say when our pets are "unhappy." They have no self-awareness or understanding of what is bothering them. They just experience "badness."

I have no idea what is going on and there is nothing I can do. Badness.

4 comments:

  1. I am wishing for you!!!! Wishing goodness, and either way, courage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emotional roller coasters suck. So does a complete lack of control. That's what I hate about pregnancy, even though I did mostly enjoy mine (once we got past somewhere between 8 and 12 weeks). Breath held, fingers crossed. You're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im sending positive thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending lots of good, warm thoughts at this stressful time :( Here's hoping since there is no action. Really wishing you well!

    ReplyDelete