Sunday, July 4, 2010

OCON Update

It looks like there won't be much time for blogging here.  We're having a great time.  Peikoff is thrilling, David Harriman and Yaron Brook were excellent, and I'm just getting started in Ray Girn's course, Moral Development in Education.

Sam is doing fine with her grandparents in Florida.  We talk to her once or twice a day and she sounds so sad, but reports from grandma indicate that she is having a great time.  Still, it breaks my heart when I hear her say, MOMMY?  I REALLY, REALLY WANT YOU TO COME HOME.

On the other hand, I'm doing just fine without her.  I miss her, but I'm not having panic attacks suddenly wondering where she is, and I don't feel like I forgot my purse or something.  Actually, I must be pretty relaxed because I did leave my notebook at Starbucks this morning.

Adam was so sweet and brought along a framed picture of Sam for my nightstand.

I hope to have more time to write about the content of the lectures but right now we're off to the pool.  First time we're actually venturing out of the hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment