Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Little Thing

Sam and I were sharing a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.  As I was unwrapping it Sam said, MOMMY, MAY I FINISH IT?  I said, "I'll tell you what.  I'll take all of my bites and when I'm done I'll give it to you and you can finish it.  OK?"  She agreed.  But just as I was about to peel away the little muffin tin liner thingy, she said, MOMMY, MAY I HAVE IT?  So I reminded her that I was going to take my bites first.  She said, NO. MOMMY, MAY I UNWRAP IT FOR YOU AND HAND IT BACK TO YOU?

Since I trust her on issues like this, I handed it over.  As she was unwrapping it, she "accidentally" rubbed her fingers in the chocolate and licked them off.  Then she handed it back to me, and licked the wrapper.

I love that crafty thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment