Thursday, June 10, 2010

Objectivist Round Up

We're off on our farm vacation tomorrow where there will be no blogging, and all I can leave you with is this link to the Objectivist Round Up.  Sometimes the curse of blogging is sitting in front of an empty screen with nothing to say, but more often (for me anyway) it's having a life and a mind bursting with things to write about, but not enough time and energy to do it.  I like my way best.

Here are some things I'm thinking about and will hopefully be writing about soon:

  • a new fiction story idea

  • baby making update (yikes, I promised that a week ago)

  • school fundraising programs

  • my new exercise program

  • report on books I've read lately

  • my implementation of the personal productivity ideas in Getting Things Done (not working so well with the blogging, eh?)

  • home improvement updates

  • Sammy's first official extracurricular activity

  • Results of my physical exam with my concierge physician

  • My love of driving and running errands

  • How I get Sammy out the door in the mornings for school

  • A report on a thrilling and relaxing (not a contradiction!) farm vacation

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time. I look forward to all the updates you're ready to post when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A farm vacation! Sounds so neat! I'd love to hear about it when you're back. (I recently learned of the phenomenon of "family camp," which seems intriguing for when the kids get bigger.)

    ReplyDelete