Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Little Thing

WHY IS THE LAMP CROOKED?

Because the maids came today and they didn't put it back the way they found it.

WHY ARE MY SHOES UPSIDE DOWN? HEY!

The maids must have done it.

WHAT ARE THOSE LINES IN THE CARPET?

The maids vacuumed it.

I DON'T LIKE IT. THAT'S NOT FAIR. HEY, WHY IS MY ROCKET UP THERE [getting up from her chair at the dining table and moving the rocket]?

THAT'S NOT FAIR, PUTTING MY ROCKET THERE. I DON'T LIKE IT. AND WHY IS THIS CHAIR OUT HERE? THAT'S NOT RIGHT. [Moving huge, heavy chair around] I NEED IT HERE SO I CAN SIT AND WATCH TV. AND WHY ARE THOSE THINGS ON THE SOFA? THOSE DON'T BELONG THERE!

[Coming back to her seat at the table] THAT'S NOT RIGHT THAT THEY PUT THOSE THINGS THERE. I DON'T LIKE THAT!

So what did you do about it?

I FIXED IT.

1 comment: