Thursday, October 22, 2009

Three Kinds of Vigor

Three Good Things for the day:

  1. Sammy and I made an impromptu stop at the playground when I spotted a huge mountain of mulch right there in the middle of it.  It was about 7 feet high and maybe 10 by 15 feet at the base.  I suppose somebody was going to spread it out eventually and I didn't want to miss our chance to play in it.  It was the perfect mountain for a pre-schooler to climb and slide down (and not too bad for an adult either).  Sammy went out of her mind with excitement and I've never seen her so physically adventurous.  Another parent wondered aloud why the kids were playing on the mulch when there were slides and climbing equipment all around them.  I guess she's forgotten her youth.  I'm glad that I haven't.

  2. I did some very good thinking on my walk with Toby this morning. 

  3. I took my cat to the vet for his annual check up and he is healthy.

1 comment:

  1. [...] we passed the mountain of mulch that we had climbed last week.  It was shorter and wider than it had been before, after all of the climbing that had been done [...]

    ReplyDelete