Friday, October 30, 2009

Polyseme, Perspective, and Pleasure

Three Good Things for the day:

  1. Sammy and I went on a school field trip to the pumpkin patch.  We've been talking about it for days.  We had a really great time, and as we were coming home, Sammy asked me why none of the pumpkins were wearing eye patches.

  2. It was only after I got the results of the chromosomal analysis that I realized that I had almost completely forgotten that I was supposed to get them today.  Those results could have contained really terrible news, but I never worried about it once since the miscarriage because it was so unlikely.  This tells me that I am doing a great job at really and truly keeping this loss in perspective and not allowing it to make me fear disaster at every turn. 

  3. Red wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment