Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Little Thing

Sam's latest favorite movie is Aladdin. She wants to watch it every single day. She loves the genie. She thinks he is "spazy." I might have used that word. Who wouldn't, when referring to Robin Williams?

Anyway, at dinner last night, I was telling Adam about all the stuff I had purchased at Toys-R-Us:

"...and some hooded towels and crib sheets and another Diaper Genie and three tubs of diaper cream and..."

Sam got out of her chair and came  up to me and said, "Mommy, can I ask you something?" I said sure. She pulled me down so that she could whisper in my ear - something she usually does for things like, "Can I have some candy?" or "I really, really want to pull the cat's tail." - you know, things of utmost importance.

She whispered solemnly, "Did you tell Daddy that you got diapers with genies on them?"

No comments:

Post a Comment