Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blogroll Updates

Here are some blogs I've been reading and have just added to my blogroll:

AisA Academy:  Another Objectivist homeschooler - yea!

biotic spark and revolving rock:  Doug's blogs about "flora, fauna, and amateur naturalism," and astronomy. Yes, another Objectivist.  Not updated often, but I need some diversity in my reading.

The Harry Binswanger List:  Also known as HBL, this Objectivist e-mail list is one of only two discussion lists which I actually read and I highly recommend it, if only for Dr. Binswanger's excellent posts.  He recently added an "Excerpt of the Day" RSS feed, although I don't think it's working for me.  Need to check that out.

Heroes of Capitalism:  I love this blog, dedicated to honoring a new hero every day.  The descriptions are brief enough to be read simply for pleasure, and who couldn't use a little inspiration like this every day?

One Reality:  One of my new favorites.  Stephen writes on music, art, food, sports, and techie stuff.  I'm looking forward to reading his Dennis Prager "rebuttal"but I'm saving it until it is complete.  Dennis Prager is one of my favorite religious thinkers, if there is such a thing. 

Voices for Reason:  The official blog of The Ayn Rand Center for Individual Rights.  I'm really glad they got this going.  Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment