Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rush on The Colbert Report

Rush is my favorite band of all time.  I named my cat Geddy after the singer, Geddy Lee.  My cat died two years ago at the age of 17, so you have an idea of how long I've been a fan.  I met Alex Lifeson and Geddy Lee a long time ago at a music and tennis festival in California.  Of course, Neil Peart did not attend - he rarely gives interviews or does publicity appearances.  That is one reason these videos are so special.  (via: List of the Day)

Rush Failing to Play Rush on Guitar Hero: 


 

Rush Interview and Performance on The Colbert Report:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this. How can you not love those guys!

    I'm no video game expert, but I think they failed "Rock Band" as it has the microphone and drum kit as part of the set-up. This somehow takes the sting out of my failing to be able to sing "More Than a Feeling".

    ReplyDelete